Something is Happening
Sunday May 22nd 2011

Email Subscription

Secret Government Meetings with Alien Visitors

Has our government been secretly meeting with Extraterrestrials since 1942?
Has our government been secretly meeting with Extraterrestrials since 1942?
Recently a number of mysterious videos were published with content claiming to be genuine Zeta Reticuli Grey Extraterrestrial species.   Today a new video was released that was described as Tape 06 – Family Vacation.

The footage is very brief, is claimed to be a secret taping of a meeting between government officials and the extraterrestrial visitors as a result of first contact in 1942.

These extraordinary claims were accompanied with the following key intelligence:

From the first contact in 1942, a series of diplomatic visits to discuss matters of mutual concern were planned.

Under the treaty 23/04, these meetings would take place in secrecy, a limited number of special agents would escort visitors and they would only meet high ranking officers.

According to the document 072 / E, at the meeting of 1961 there was an incident involving 3 subjects due to the violation of the agreement by the officers at the military base when they discovered that their arrival was been filmed with a hidden device without their consent.

Under the treaty 23/04, the meetings would be confidential and filming or taking photographs would not be allowed.

After the incident, the treaty was revised.

This is the latest Video Titled ‘Alien grey extraterrestrial zeta reticuli tape 06 – family vacation’

7 Comments for “Secret Government Meetings with Alien Visitors”

• Graham says:

This is really unfolding nicely. I love it. I hope the new revised treaty included allowing photography and film. I’m interested to know how that first contact came about in 1942. Roswell occured in 1947 and the only publicised sighting in 1942 that I can think of was the one known as “The Battle of Los Angeles”. The other video of the Zeta Reticulin seems to know he is being filmed. Is that before the treaty was made or after it was revised? Real or fake? I guess it could go either way. We’ll just have to wait for more.

• Jellyyman says:

I am always wondering why these so called leaked video are cut up, sent in pieces and cover with words, weird music and other such anomalies. Why can something be aired that unedited and clear of all other distractions? It would probably be better to see for ourselves the unedited footage that to be coaxed to so conclusion by all the hype.

• Matt | UFO Briefcase says:

@Jellyyman I have been in the presence of others as a UFO silently moves above us. To this day they deny any association with Extraterrestrials and account the experience to something that fits their reality/perspective. Their explanations are that we saw a new plane being tested by the military. It should also be noted that the source of the video is releasing key information such a document case files that avid UFO researchers can pursue. It may appear to be small amounts, but in those few moments is some very critical information.

• John says:

@ Matt , I have to agree with you as I also have been accompanied by others and saw craft above my that I thought where both of our origin & not . The ones that where not where silent & made maneuvers only seen in movies some where even weird shaped and where close enough in view for us to know this as a fact also . The craft I felt was ours was triangle shaped made a low rumpling noise had a red blinking light in the middle of three white LED looking ones on the corners although they moved extremely low & slow just a few MPH right over my home you could make out no detail about the body of the craft other than the shape of it .

• 80sOgre says:

let’s hope there are plenty more of these vids on the way.

• Jonathan says:

All of this footage is fake. The quality of the images is digitized.
    All of the aged film effects are digitally put on to this footage.
    If someone had this footage, they would simply feed it fully to the media for worldwide exposure. People who put out pieces of film in a drip feed way are always dragging out the inevitable fact that once this hits the main media someone blows the footage out. I for one would question the footage simply because it dosen’t look like any film footage I have ever seen taken in 1939 – 1950 period. Also if this was Russian footage anyone knowing anything about Ufology will tell you Russia has nothing to hide from it’s people regarding the UFO subject and make all their info available to their people through the national library system, so I find it hard to believe if they had this footage it wouldn’t already be shared with the Russian people.

• daigoumee says:

Useful blog website, keep me personally through searching it, I am seriously interested to find out another recommendation of it.

Related Articles

Alien Encounter | ET attacks Australian Man
Alien Encounter | ET attacks Australian Man

An Australian man claims to have been attacked by an Alien in the grasses out-side his NSW home. This video documents [Read More]

Mystery Deepens | Zeta Reticuli Gray Alien Linked to the KGB?
Mystery Deepens | Zeta Reticuli Gray Alien Linked to the KGB?

New evidence has surfaced that potentially links the videos to the KGB. The original video showed an emblem with [Read More]

Zeta Reticular Grey Alien Mystery Deepens!
Zeta Reticular Grey Alien Mystery Deepens!

Earlier this month, we covered a story of a series of mysterious videos containing footage of what was claimed to be [Read More]

Alien Encounter | Video Claims to be Genuine Zeta Reticuli
Alien Encounter | Video Claims to be Genuine Zeta Reticuli

A new video has been released that we feel is very interesting and deserving of further investigation.  The video [Read More]